Benefits for organisations
Inclusive Professions’ executive coaching benefits talented women and BAME professionals and the organisations in which they work.
Improved culture and communications
- Inclusive Professions’ executive coaching encourages women and BAME professionals to come together to share their experiences and stories as well as their solutions for overcoming the common challenges they face in getting into senior and leadership roles. This creates a great network of women and BAME professionals, and support within organisations.
- This network can provide valuable insights into organisational improvements as well as role models and mentors for women and BAME professionals lower down the career ladder.
Improved focus, motivation, performance, performance and productivity
- Productivity improvements and better financial performance follow as a result of tailored support programmes for women and BAME professionals.
- Better quality decision-making and enhanced innovation is a result of greater diversity and inclusion.
- Staff retention rates are improved through better communication and relationships.
Better financial performance
“Companies with higher representation of women in senior position financially outperform companies with proportionally fewer women at the top.” (Catalyst Fortune 500 survey results)
In Delivering through Diversity, (2018), McKinsey confirmed that this correlation continues.
Productivity, motivation and performance
Improved motivation leads to better performance and greater productivity and performance and in turn has a positive impact on the bottom-line. Our programmes help organisations to do the following:
- Develop solutions and strategies that help women and BAME professionals to understand and focus on what they need to do to access and succeed in senior and leadership roles.
- Demonstrate their commitment to creating more inclusive workplaces by setting-up programmes that support women and BAME professionals from mid-career levels and beyond.
Talent turnover down, retention up, and attraction increased
- Executive coaching for inclusion programmes demonstrate visible support for women and BAME professionals in an organisation and as a result increase the commitment of current talent and at the same time attract potential talent
To find out how we do this, go to Executive Coaching Services
For more information about how we can help you, contact us. Click here